Sunday, February 7, 2010

Whats The Largest Shoe Size Ever Recorded Are Big Feet On A Girl Wierd To Guys?

Are big feet on a girl wierd to guys? - whats the largest shoe size ever recorded

just my lil sis is in that stage where everything she believes that children and children in this age when all the girls think they are on their feet in Parliament or elsewhere embarresed people wonder about the size of the shoes before Children, because their size is too big .... What are you guys? is when unnatractive girls have big feet

7 comments:

Question said...

Whatever your size on. My girlfriend wears a size 10 in women, I have a MENS size 10, but when we measure your feet on the shoe was only a difference of 1 / 2 size. That does not bother me.

bubblesr... said...

I do not think even VISO n shit so ....
I mean, have a size 10! and .... thats great Paris Hilton 11 is

Guessing at the time, the girls feel dirty or Arnt calusy or bubbles, good for her. Prices are not close to her feet ... for a time at least

Cybele said...

I doubt seriously that most types of care. Apparently, Kate Winslet and Liv Tyler size motors are 10-and people think they are both very attractive

DBSK<3 said...

No, not particularly important that UR UR No wait .... personaility used to empty the girls, because girls have big feet ... Nobody is there anyway ....

btw, my feet are too big ^ ^

slifer10... said...

First, if a person does not count as a sister because of your size, then it is not an idiot like him anyway. Tell her she is fantastic and if your feet like a clown or not, should not, like every decent person feels about him. Tell him good luck for everything. I hope she finds the perfect man =)

MyViolen... said...

I am 17 and 8 or 8 1 / 2. I think I have big feet.

Imperial... said...

I would never day a girl with big feet, which is disgusting and outrageous. Your sister has become a nun, and forget to leave you the idea.

Post a Comment