Wednesday, January 27, 2010

2010 Honda Pilot Front License Plate Installation Instructions I Am Buying A New Honda Pilot From A Dealership. Should I Buy A Warranty From Them Or Not?

I am buying a new Honda Pilot from a dealership. Should I buy a warranty from them or not? - 2010 honda pilot front license plate installation instructions

I bought a couple of 1998 Chevy Tahoe 10 years ago and bought the warranty of $ 2100. I've found that in a useful time when the engine blew after 70.000 miles. Besides, I had minor problems, the safety lid, which add up quickly. The dealer gave me a lease, put my truck (approx. $ 6,000), and I paid nothing. So the Chevrolet drove guarantee. I only ask this question at this time, because I buy a Honda Pilot 2010 and the dealer wants $ 2400 for the guarantee of 8 years. My thoughts are vehicles that Honda are big, so I think, because I buy a Honda, I need an additional warranty. What are your thoughts.

2 comments:

Raizo (Ninja Assassin) said...

Follow your instincts and thoughts --- Maybe This Time is correct.

Since this is new to spankin and if I lose money on the security for all.

Eric said...

to see whether they have the best labor market to guarantee that the wait is exhausted and then see how their money can be found at the end of this term

Post a Comment