Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fastest Pc Processor What Is The Fastest Processor I Can Upgrade My PC To?

What is the fastest processor I can upgrade my PC to? - fastest pc processor

I have a killer from Microsoft (MSI) MS-6506 motherboard.
The Motherboard Chipset Intel Brookdale i845
It currently has a Pentium 4 1.7
I think it's socket 478


L2 Cache 256 KB (On-Die, ECC, ATC, Full-Speed)
CPU FSB 99.62 MHz (original: 100 MHz)
Memory Bus 132.83 MHz
Memory Timings 3-3-3-6 (CL-RCD-RP-RAS)

I know what the fastest processor can I upgrade?
Someone said someone said, 2.4 GHz with HT 3.4 GHz

Ideas please?

1 comments:

dreamerz... said...

wow that was hard to find ... but not on the MSI website, but I found it on the Packard Bell support website ... Your motherboard supports up to 2.4 GHz Pentium 4 Socket 478

That's where I have them from
http://support.packardbell.com/uk/item/i ...

Post a Comment