Monday, November 16, 2009

2 Separate Implantation Bleeding Twins Could This Have Been Implantation Bleeding?

Could this have been Implantation Bleeding? - 2 separate implantation bleeding twins

Hey Ladies - My DH and I have tried unsuccessfully for about 2 1 / 2 years to become pregnant. We were n on fertility drugs for about 6 months last year with S. + "We have stopped me in December last year, I kept my card pressurized tanks ovulate and have just fun and sex whenever we want. My LMP was around May 30 DH and BD 12 and sometimes around the 18th, 3 nights in a row. TMI HERE - Last Friday I saw a light brown discharge during cleaning, but only if it happened once suffered the same day. The same Saturday and Sunday time when it dried, light brown discharge. I thought Friday was the beginning of my time so I put a tampon and about 4 hours later I took it out and there was nothing inside. Not even one point. I wonder whether this implantation bleeding could have been, as I have not been rejected in my underwear, or at any other time, in addition to these three different occasions ... Thanks girls! TTCers powder during baby!

0 comments:

Post a Comment