Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wedding Dance Mount Invitation Ideas, Please VOTE For Your Favourite?

Invitation ideas, please VOTE for your favourite? - wedding dance mount

We share our wedding invitations, and we throw some ideas at this time. Please let me know what idea you want (n). If someone does not, can you please tell me why? This will help us an idea of what to see:

Note that the image / photo on a network adapter (our color scheme installed) are:

* Head Pro-shot of us - my friend is a photographer.

Drawing on a whim *, there is a picture of us, but) without the error - I have a friend who can draw us

* A summary of the dancing couple look

* Two separate photos when we were kids, picture-shopping together to take a photo. This may seem a little strange, since we are not children, but thought it would be a nice gesture. But please let me know if you think it's a little scary!

0 comments:

Post a Comment