Sunday, November 15, 2009

Acronis The Installation Was Interrupted Best Disk Imaging Software....?

Best Disk imaging software....? - acronis the installation was interrupted

Hello dear,

The place where I work, we have many new systems that have no operating system installed on it. We bought the original OEM Windows XP installation DVD and use it for any of these new systems.

My problem is, how can I make a picture of a fully (Windows + applications are installed), and reiterated its request that image to other systems?

It is not easy to do manually all the installation. I tried Norton Ghost, Acronis, but it can not work.

If I image a bootable DVD if I sing in my PC. I need a separate boot DVD (other manual work for me!)

Is there a simple way on a single DVD, you can save the image, then the image when you boot instead of creating a separate boot DVD?

Sorry for the long question, and I wanted to clarify things for you ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment