Thursday, November 19, 2009

Grades Grades??????????

Grades?????????? - grades

I had a professor of geography at cold that had to leave the city if a replacement came at the end of the year! She was very ill and was very strict. He has all A's in geography until the replacement came and gave me a B +! I was pretty crazy, but it was even worse, this year has reduced my rating to a B +, which made no sense to me! I think the new teacher was not on the level and age of the teacher simply decided I was the note I at the end of the year, my overall grade! Do you think it is wrong of me to want to change this? Should I talk about it? that the only reason why I was asked, because I share all my other classes and strata in general, and my GPA dropped from 3.8 something :(!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment