Saturday, November 14, 2009

Heart Palpitations And The Kidneys Kissed Unknown Girl Now I Have Heart Flutters,shoulder Aches And More?

Kissed unknown girl now i have Heart flutters,shoulder aches and more? - heart palpitations and the kidneys

I got a beating heart palpitations or a day for almost a year. Everything starts after kissing an unknown girl in May 2007 and oral sex to me. According to kiss me, I felt as if something caught a virus or an STD. Since we had a sharp pain in his right eye and tingling in the lips. After a week I had shoulder pain, sore throat, sore eyes every day, I tested for sexually transmitted diseases in June 2007 by gonoree chalmdie HIV neg syphylsis auget August 2007 measels Life test studies negetive.Nov 2007, mumps, the doctor told me that my kidneys are ok, thyroid is okay, CD4 cells are fine, but my throat was sore, that is not normal.
It is now February 2008 and I am still having heart palpitations every day I am pain in the shoulder as something to jump into my shoulders, but not bad. The heart is what concerns me now. I walk normal breathing normally, but I have this fear in me suggests that something is happening in my body and I think that is what caused the heart achonol not drink caffeine.
But afterConstipation for almost 7 years. Could the cause of palpitations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment