Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Homemade Pontoon Boat How Can I Make A Homemade Outboard Motor Steering System For A Pontoon Boat?

How can I make a homemade outboard motor steering system for a pontoon boat? - homemade pontoon boat

I built a pontoon 3 separate headsets Man 8 It is 13 'x 8'. He has three and a helmet framed wooden platform 10 'x 8'. Tiki Hut framed photo framed canopy for the platform with 3 "bamboo walls high around the perimeter. No wooden benches along the back and sides. I have a 2" x 6 "motor mount on the back of the helmet. I think about 8 to get an outboard motor 9.9 hp for that. I have no idea how I will lead this ship. There is a short wall, 3 'to the rear of the boat and motor on board 2'-6 "behind the Captain seat fitted. How can I connect a system of government, or an extension of the lever in relation to gas, which control the boat? Please help?

0 comments:

Post a Comment